Monday 22 November 2010

Katie Waissel's Grandmother a Prostitute?!

Katie Waissel's Grandmother is a Prostitute?

I know it's harsh, and probably tabloid junk but this has got to be my favourite X Factor story this year! I can't help feeling sorry for Katie though. I am still not her biggest fan but I can certainly see how this latest news would bring her right back to square one with the public again. She was excellent during Saturday night's X Factor and for thsi story to come out now must be mortifying.

At the same time though, there is a suppressed giggle inside me. Not because it's funny that Katie Waissel has been embarrassed. It's simply the idea that there is a website in existence called Vintage Vamps, featuring mature ladies in rather risque outfits. Good luck to them, I guess, but....wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment