Wednesday 26 January 2011

Harry Potter geekdom

I may or may not have mentioned my obssessive love for Harry Potter in a previous post! If I haven't....I have an obsessive love for Harry Potter! For what must be almost ten years, I have relished the books and the movies, discussed theories, even written fanfic! Harry Potter is how I managed to make so many friends online too so it will always have a special place in my heart. Recently I wrote an article that I would like to share with you about Emma Watson as Hermione Granger. I have not always been a fan of her acting, however, what she does show is a glimpse of what more she has to give as an actress and I am looking forward to seeing any upcoming projects she may have! For now though, here is a look back at her time in Harry Potter.

Emma Watson's Most Memorable Scenes as Hermione Granger

No comments:

Post a Comment