Thursday 23 June 2011

Pottermore is born! (Well, nearly)

OMG!!!!

After hearing that J.K Rowling had a new project upcoming, I was both excited and nervous. Having been a Harry Potter fan for a long time, it was nice to have something new to be excited about but at the same time, I was worried it might not be as interesting as people were hoping.

How wrong was I?! Potter more is set to be a new interactive world of Harry Potter where you can immerse yourself in the stories in a brand new way. Not only that, but J.K Rowling is set to reveal previously untold information about the story - yay!

For more about this awesome news, please read: J.K Rowling's "Pottermore" Revealed

1 comment:

  1. I've only just started watching new shows again since buying a new TV back in October ;) My current one that I'm slightly addicted to is REVENGE. Loving it.

    ReplyDelete