Thursday 22 May 2014

Sandcastle Of Love by Dan Godlin

By now, you should all know how much I love discovering new, talented people, so yesterday when I heard about a cool new song, I was more than happy to buy it, and let everyone know about it!

A while back, I interviewed the lovely Erin Alden.It was through Erin that I heard about Sandcastle Of Love by Dan Godlin, because Erin co-wrote it!

I must confess, I didn't know anything of Dan Godlin, but I do know that Erin associates with the best talent there is, and Dan is no exception.

Dan Godlin released his debut album, Loving On Empty in 2011, and followed it with an EP titled In Between in 2012. Having just heard this one new track, I am very much looking forward to listening to Dan's back catalogue, and super excited to hear what he has coming up in the future!

You can listen to more from Dan Godlin right here. If you are a fan of Jason Mraz, you will adore this song; it's mellow and catchy and will put you in the perfect mood for summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment