Tuesday 1 March 2011

A Person of Interest? Pretty Little Liars!!!!

Warning!! If you did not see the PLL episode titled "A Person of Interest", this post contains spoilers!


 

Oh Em Gee! How amazing was last night's episode of Pretty Little Liars?!

I must start by saying that for the first half of the season I was convinced that Spencer murdered Ali, but as we got to know her, I figured it was unlikely. I now feel desperately sorry for her as it seems that someone is trying to frame her. I could have cried when her parents told her she needs to see a therapist! :( However, there were moments of awesome for Spencer! ;) Kissing Toby must have been high on her list of things she could never have predicted! He is quite lovely though. The strong, silent type! :D I hope he can find a way to save her.

The situation with Ian is getting weirder and weirder. He claimed that Ali was stalking him, and from what we learned yesterday it seems that his story is starting to make sense. The only part that still doesn't tie in is the video of him possibly murdering Ali. But even if he didn't do it, he was there that night and he must know SOMETHING.And what was he doing giving Jenna a bag? And why is she hiding it? Too many questions!

I still can't bring myself to feel too sorry for Melissa. She isn't as bitchy as she first appeared but there is something about her that rubs me up the wrong way. I can't help again being suspicious that SHE killed Ali. She made a comment a while back about Ali's game-playing probably being the thing that got her killed. Hmmmm.

 

Emily and Paige was....interesting. Understanding as I am, I still wouldn't necessarily want to hang out with someone who tried to drown me, even if she is confused. Emily is an angel though, and I loved seeing her out with Paige at the karaoke bar. They fit together well but...what about Maya? I know she is away at bad girl camp but, they never officially broke up and Emily seemed to get over her very quickly. Whatever, I think she made the right decision about being just friends with Paige. I am looking forward to seeing where things go from here.

Hanna. Oh, Hanna! I adore that girl - and I am deeply jealous about her getting on with Caleb because he is HOT! :p He is far more suited to her than Sean ever was, and she finally lost the virginity she seemed to eager to lose! Alas, she may get her heart broken because it seems that there really IS more to Caleb than first met the eye. His phonecall to someone we don't know saying he is done suggests he has some part in the "A" fiasco. Perhaps Hanna and Aria were right when they said all of those phones they found in school were the property of "A". I'm going to take a new stab in the dark here and say he was calling Jenna - and the reason he told Hanna he couldn't unlock Jenna's phone was because he knew there were things on it that he didn't want Hanna to see. The plus side is that Caleb actually may have morals after all but if Hanna finds out he had to do with the suffering she has been through, she will never want to see him again. :(

I genuinely don't know how I will cope when the season ends! I am officially addicted!

P.S Sorry for any rambling - my overexcited brain needed to share my thoughts quickly!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment