0

I Believe in a Thing Called...The Darkness!

Posted by Kyra Lennon on 17:58 in ,
Yes, yes, yes! The Darkness are coming back this summer, which means the high pitched tones of Justin Hawkins will soon be heard on the radio once again! The Darkness are something of a guilty pleasure for me - though whether they really fit that category is a matter of a opinion. Ever since they released I Believe In A Thing Called Love, I have been hooked on their music. Is it profound? Not really. Is it fun? Hell yeah! I much preferred their second album to their first, though after listening to them both recently I was reminded of some of the gems they recorded which I had totally forgotten about.  In the interests of not forgetting them ever again, I wrote an article about the Top 5 Songs by The Darkness. Check them out and let me know what you think!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Word On The Street All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.