Wednesday 16 March 2011

I Believe in a Thing Called...The Darkness!

Yes, yes, yes! The Darkness are coming back this summer, which means the high pitched tones of Justin Hawkins will soon be heard on the radio once again! The Darkness are something of a guilty pleasure for me - though whether they really fit that category is a matter of a opinion. Ever since they released I Believe In A Thing Called Love, I have been hooked on their music. Is it profound? Not really. Is it fun? Hell yeah! I much preferred their second album to their first, though after listening to them both recently I was reminded of some of the gems they recorded which I had totally forgotten about.  In the interests of not forgetting them ever again, I wrote an article about the Top 5 Songs by The Darkness. Check them out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment