Monday 10 December 2012

Jessica Lange to Return for 'American Horror Story' Season 3

In spite of what my last two posts would have you believe, this blog isn't solely about awesome rock music (though there will be a lot of that!). Aside from my head-banging alter-ego, there is also a side of me that loves TV.

 I was addicted to Season 1 of "American Horror Story" last year. The characters, and the completely deranged plot kept me hooked the whole way through. I haven't been quite as crazy about Season 2, though. The premise is awesome. Having the show set in an asylum should have been brilliant. There are so many horrors that could have taken place. Sadly, most of the events seemed to be there for shock value, which has made it difficult for me to be enthusiastic about it.

That said, I am ecstatic the show has been picked up for a third series. Why? Because maybe it will take a half-step back from all the insanity, and just give us a great story the way they did the first time around. And you know what's even more exciting? The supremely talented Jessica Lange has already signed up to return! Honestly, if it weren't for her, I probably wouldn't have continued to watch this season. She is just such a brilliant actress, I can't help but love the characters she plays - even when they aren't so nice!

 Three Reasons Fans are Thrilled Jessica Lange Will Return for "American Horror Story" Season 3

Have you been watching "American Horror Story" this year? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment