Monday 1 March 2010

Is it wrong....?

….to be so excited that the executive producer of Flashforward tweeted my article?? Jessika Borsiczky found my article on the internet and decided that it was worth posting on her Twitter account! This blows my mind. It also reminds me just how incredible the internet is. I live in the UK in a tiny little town, and someone who works on my favourite tv show in L.A can see my work and felt it worthy of sharing!

I am new to to article writing, but this has given me an enormous boost! I guess it shows that writing is infinitely better when you write about what you love!

Thank you, Jessika!!

All You Need To Know About ABC's Flashforward

4 comments:

  1. no not at all, I would be too, u blow your trumpet dear, your articles are superb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, it happened a few days ago and I'm STILL excited! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO great Karen!! How wonderful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a really big deal for me as I am a complete Flashforward geek! Thanks for your comment!!

    ReplyDelete